I have a mathematical solution to this problem RG +NRG+ WHATEVER G's YOU HAVE,
the common factor is The G. G stands out above all the rest of the attributes
that can be added. Therefore let us not forget that whatever G we are, we are
Goans first, and all of us who have the interest of Goa and who care to express
our emotional desire to save Goa are doing so in whatever way we can on the
NET. The most powerful tool we have is communication letting our brothers and
sisters in Goa know that we care and that we are ready to help in whatever way
we can to further the cause of Saving Goa. Let us not fight within ourselves,
after all, we all have a common goal and we should not stray from that goal due
to petty differences. Remember that there are varying routes to success and no
one is sure that his or her route is the only means to success. United we will
stand and petty differences will only lead to failure and that is not our goal.
Therefore let us rise with one voice and lead Goa to a triumphant rejuvenation
free of corruption and full of hope.

Regards.
Manuel ( Eddie) Tavares