While studying at Dempo's I was once faced with a bara baje called Mandeep
singh owner of Sheri Punjab (18th June rd). Some of my bhenkde colleagues told
me not to challnege him because his father was a friend of some IGP. I stood up
and under similar circumstance below the Singh withdrew. In an other incident I
believe the Sheri was ransacked by the dadas from Santa Cruz.

BC

A Punjabi got a taste of Goan assertion in front of Cafe Central at Panjim. A
local toursit taxi almost brushed a Punjab registered car. Out came a huge man
who grabbed the collar of the taxi driver and tried to pull him out of the car.