In a recent interview with Barkha Dutt...This is what SRK said..
http://www.ndtv.com/news/india/shah_rukh_on_ipl.php?
SRK: High risk...it's a high risk thing and it's unfortunate and if that makes
me look like a coward, so be it...but at least I spoke about it. I may not have
taken a player but I spoke about it and I stick to it and I believe in it. I
totally believe that anyone who is not related to terrorism or bad deeds from
any nation we cannot club them together...I kept repeating this...then by that
logic we should not take anyone from Goa...because there is a Goan
gentleman...sorry I should not be saying gentleman, there was a Goan who raped
a nine-year-old girl from Russia. If suppose I think that is anti-national...if
I think that you have raped a nine-year-old little girl that it is hugely
anti-national...that we should not have anyone from Goa also.