shame on the "good" doctor for not beleiving in God!!. but, more famous doctors
and scientists have loudly proclaimed their beliefs in GOD... so, I will walk
with those greater personalities. I am just a hard-working businessman and I
cannot imagine why some atheists need to beleive they exist on thier own. your
comment that his act to say that he is an atheist is "courageous" speaks not of
his courage, belated and late in life that it may have been revealed, but of
the communal tolerance of those in his community. anthony fernandes.