Sign the Petition requesting The Honble Minister of State for Environment
     and Forests (I/C) to maintain the moratorium on issuing further
         environmental clearances for mining activities in Goa

              http://goanvoice.org.uk/miningpetition.php

FN writes:
>Is it a huge opportunity? Or is it a bottomless pit? Would it be like
>looking at a hungry man, and saying, "Gosh, what an opportunity?" FN

Do you believe in giving free power as doles to people ?
Generation of power, building electricity plants doesnt ocme free.
Why do you think electrifying the nation is a bottom less pit,
and not an opportunity?

Dont you believe educating people is an opportunity? Dont you
think people deserve better roads ?

Or do you think it is bettter to make people die of starvation,
keep them uneducated as the politicians think ?

Surely, we need skilled people to solve these problems. And
skilled people dont come free. What alternate model you have?
Isnt it better that skilled people work on these problems rather
than ignore these problems ?

regards.
Samir

regards,