Sign the Petition requesting The Honble Minister of State for Environment
    and Forests (I/C) to maintain the moratorium on issuing further
        environmental clearances for mining activities in Goa

             http://goanvoice.org.uk/miningpetition.php

Goa has become a destination for criminals. 'Hindu' reported on a gang of 4 from South America who had robbed a jeweller from Bangalore of ornaments worth crores of rupees that were arrested in Colva.Interestingly the local newspapers maintained a silence on this. These criminals were nabbed by karnataka police but there are hundreds others enjoying here. We Goans have become like cats that cover their own shit. Is this the development we are promoting?

-Soter