Hi Sebs,

I am not to sure if you know that cruelty to animals could lead you to being
leashed by Maneka Gandhi ( maybe you will like it). Referring to Lucas you are
probably right or wrong and I am wrong or right. I found the historical snippet
interesting and posted it on GN since so much Goan history is discussed in all
forms nowadays without mentioning the first Goan Catholic.

BC

We have an apt saying in Konkani: When you pelt a stone at a dog, whether it is
hit or not, it always limps on its left leg. For some people today, Devanagari
script has become the left leg! (;-))

History might be a joke to you but to me it is a serious matter.? I do get
confused when I google for this topic and get the following in eight random
sites:?