"These cowards are even told by the CM that he can do without their votes."
"The Feni drunken sleeping sheepish Goans who are being hoodwinked by everyone
and are doing nothing to ensure that what is left of the place we call Goa is
preserved."

Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 23:17:15 -0400
From: "manuel tavares" <duk...@bell.net>
To: <goanet@lists.goanet.org>
Subject: [Goanet]  "these f****g overseas Goans from the cozy comfort

Pandu Lampiao, how very true. The Goichis from Goa have indeed forgotten their
identity and have become Goichi Ghanti's. They have no guts and indeed are
afraid of the true Ghanti's who seem to have taken over Goa and are indeed the
NEW Goichis. They even resent us their true brother Goichi's criticizing us for
raising awareness to the fact that the Goan identity and way of life is rapidly
degenerating into Gantiism. These cowards are even told by the Chief Minister
that he can do without their votes. What else is left? We overseas Goichis are
at least trying to motivate or awaken you  the Feni drunken sleeping sheepish
Goans who are being hoodwinked by everyone and are doing nothing to ensure that
what is left of the place we call Goa is preserved. They raise not a voice nor
a protest to see their very identity erased. Even the sheep which is led to
slaughter vehemently protests. What are you Goichis from Goa Doing??????????.
So M** Z**** (MF)Goichis
 from Goa what have you g
ot to say and what are you all doing other than reading our posts and
criticizing us?

Tony Martin
Copy/Content Writing
http://www.facebook.com/tonymartingoa