Hope Kim Il Jong spares his hapless players! I really felt sorry for them,
after watching the game.

I had heard that Saddam Hussein's son Uday Hussein, used to beat up his
football players and

torture them, if Iraq lost any games!

I also observed that the North Korean contingent in the stands, was 'ordered'
to sit expressionless!

I guess their 'minders' were controlling all their actions. It seems the North
Korean team is not

allowed to leave the hotel and is heavily guarded.

Naguesh Bhatcar
sgbhat...@hotmail.com