Freddy Writes:' Goa after a being ruled by the Portuguese for over 400 years,
was finally free of foreign rule.......'

Do you really think that we are now freer than we were under the Portuguese
rule, or is the "so called" Liberation only a change of one set of Masters for
an even harsher set?

Let us define what freedom really is. Goa only had freedom before the
Portuguese came. True freedom or Liberation would have meant that the
Liberators hold a plebiscite to determine what the Liberated really wanted
(The will of the people) other than absorption or annexation into India as is
the status quo.That would be true freedom.

Regards......Manuel ( Eddie) Tavares.