Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] The Website of Goa Su-Raj Party [GSRP] -www.goasu-raj.org

floriano wrote:

Dears,

With much happiness GSRP would like to announce that it's 10 year old website is being hit @ almost 100 per day in the recent past. But in the last 24 hours it has recorded the maximum hits of 128. This is mainly because of our interaction with posters [ on goanet] through our 'COMMENTS ON NEWS REPORT' section.

Floriano, A hundred hits per day is not a big number, is it? It doesn't mean a hundred visitors... if I understand right. FN