What a superb , well thought, balances and truthfully analytic portrayal of
ourselves. People across the whole Political, Social and Cultural spectrum of
Indian society ought to read this and draw inspiration from the pearls of
wisdom  which are thrown here as a challenge to Indians one and all to look
deeply into ourselves and instead of basking in false glory of what we consider
to be our superiority, consider our folly instead and act now to reverse the
trend. We should venture out seeking innovations in Science, Medicine,
Engineering and all other fields applying them to better our lives, ridding
ourselves of antiquated customs and superstitions which are constantly pushing
us down and embrace modern Western ideas if we are ever to emerge as a World
Power. China is Growing faster than ever and will soon be a dominant force in
world affairs. The Chinese are already looking forward towards an even more
sustained and prosperous future by investing in energy, and commodities not
only internally but internationally with a view to guaranteeing their future
growth, while we in India continue destruction of our environment and exporting
our Iron Ore and other commodities to China. Why cannot we utilize these
ourselves and ensure our own Growth. Selfishness Corruption and Greed are
consuming us wholesale and this will lead to the destruction of India and may
lead in future to the invasion of India by China who will see no obstacles in
their way. Our Indian Army cannot even get enough recruits to fulfill its
current commitments do you think that if we continue on this current course, we
will have enough to defend ourselves in the future?

Manuel (Eddie) Tavares.