Adv. Leo Velho was a highly qualified, devoted and down to earth person.
He helped a lot of people in our village Chinchinim. It is said that he had
to sell his property to fight the elections. Sadly sincere politicians like
him and
Dr. Alvaro will be missed by Chinchonkars.

May his soul rest in peace!

Edward Verdes

As Mr Edward Verdes said I am also of the same opinion that we wont get a down
to earth person like Adv Leo Velho. When I was the sarpanch of Chinchinim
Village panchayat I also use to take his advice in many legal matters and he
without any personal gains would direct  me the exact path.
Personally I miss a good friend . May his soul rest in peace!
Aurelio Viegas

* * *

The book people are already talking about: Goanetter Selma Carvalho's *Into
the Diaspora Wilderness*. Launch on July 25, 2010 at the UK Goan Festival
[http://goafest.itpsworld.net] Goa launch next month. See
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/ Buy at Broadway's, Panjim [Ph
9822488564] at Rs 295 in Goa. Overseas, postage extra.

* * *