MIRAMAR Beach - News in Pics

23rd July 2010

Miramar
Actually, it was not clearly visible as the bamboo branches
Came in front of it.  I stepped in and cleared it all.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk27/4821429573/sizes/l/

Lifeguard and Jet Ski
Lifeguards (Our life savers) are here from sunrise to sunset
7 days a week
Miramar alone has 17 lifeguards on duty everyday.
(includes Caranzalem coast).
‘You are not just the  lifeguards but  heroes too’
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk27/4821427879/sizes/l/

A family of five on the beach
Sadly, father is missing.
Who knows?
Father could be the one who takes the pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk27/4821426787/sizes/l/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk27/4821427301/sizes/l/

Today’s crowd on the beach (6.30pm)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk27/4821430681/sizes/l/

Miramar beach is neglected by Goa Tourism?
The situation is like this for more than a month now.
It’s  does not look like a beach after 7pm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk27/4821428271/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk27/4821428503/
Prev. pic also seen within - see link

and what more?
More than a dozen other street lamps are dead too.

and what about the so called Beach Police?
They are there (2)  but hiding in the little kiosk? by the giant fish
Just after 7 pm, they come out and start guarding the
only war time cannon located at the beach circle (roundabout)
and at 9.45pm off they go ( I am sure their duty ends at 10pm)
Aren’t they supposed to go around the beach and make their
presence felt?
The area behind Bandodkar Samadhi needs  patrolling so also
the beach area towards Goa Marriott after 7pm.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk27/4822045484/sizes/l/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk27/4821428795/

and finally One Minute Video News (OMVN)
Miramar Beach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGiFTKjkNp4

copy to Goa Tourism
g...@goa-tourism.com
chair...@goa-tourism.com
g...@goa-tourism.com
manoharparri...@yahoo.co.in
commissio...@ccpgoa.com

joego...@yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...

For Goan Video Clips
http://youtube.com/joeukgoa

In Goa, Dial  1 0 8
For Hospital, Police, Fire etc

* * *

IS YOURS one of the stories of Goans on board the S.S.
Dwarka, or at the Strait of Hormuz, Basra or Bahrain, Dubai,
Swindon, Mombasa, Poona or Rangoon? Selma Carvalho's new book
*Into the Diaspora Wilderness* docks at many other ports. Get
your copy from Broadways, Panjim [9822488564] Rs 295. P&p
extra. http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/