--- On Fri, 7/23/10, U. G. Barad <dr.udayba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Under the circumstances, I wonder if there is any need for
> the Vatican to continue with a programme of conversion that they are
> undertaking.

Peaceful persuasion and conversion of minds is a freedom that every human being
and every institution enjoys in a secular democracy. It is the basis of all
education.

Cheers,

Santosh

* * *

IS YOURS one of the stories of Goans on board the S.S.
Dwarka, or at the Strait of Hormuz, Basra or Bahrain, Dubai,
Swindon, Mombasa, Poona or Rangoon? Selma Carvalho's new book
*Into the Diaspora Wilderness* docks at many other ports. Get
your copy from Broadways, Panjim [9822488564] Rs 295. P&p
extra. http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/