The saying goes "When in Rome do as the Romans do" So if foreigners come to
India for the games and beef is not on the menu I dont think anyone should be
hurt. Again I would like to bring to the notice of the authorities that it is
not the beef but gomaans or cow meat that one is not supposed to eat.
adeusMichael

* * *

IS YOURS one of the stories of Goans on board the S.S.
Dwarka, or at the Strait of Hormuz, Basra or Bahrain, Dubai,
Swindon, Mombasa, Poona or Rangoon? Selma Carvalho's new book
*Into the Diaspora Wilderness* docks at many other ports. Get
your copy from Broadways, Panjim [9822488564] Rs 295. P&p
extra. http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/