I just peeked in-to check my inbox after a while...and found goanetters have
ample time to hit the keyboard...

BTW Paul the Octopus, came out of retirement to predict that the world will
soon end!

So do continue all the pot shots to your hearts content... At the gates the
other Paul is waiting for you, to see what good you did, before he lets you
in.

And don't be surprised to see UGB there, cause after so much knowledge about
Catholics & Christanity,(seems to be his pet subject) he may well convert to
ONE and be in Q...most probably in a burqa:-)

hAVE a nICE dAY!
Seb

* * *

IS YOURS one of the stories of Goans on board the S.S.
Dwarka, or at the Strait of Hormuz, Basra or Bahrain, Dubai,
Swindon, Mombasa, Poona or Rangoon? Selma Carvalho's new book
*Into the Diaspora Wilderness* docks at many other ports. Get
your copy from Broadways, Panjim [9822488564] Rs 295. P&p
extra. http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/