Dear Friends,

It’s been 10 months since the launch of churchnewssite.com, which was launched
on the Birthday of our Blessed Mother on September 8th 2009.

www.Churchnewssite.com is now one of the top Catholic sites in the World with
over 18,000 + hits a day , giving the latest & most comphrehensive information
on the Catholic Church & our Faith.

All this has been made possible ,only by the Grace & Blessings of GOD
Almighty,your prayers, support & co operation.

We have been adding new features on a regular basis & we look forward to your
continous feedback on improving churchnewssite.com , to make it the site of
your choice.

This is your site, Churchnewssite publishes news of all parishes in the World,
so please feel free to write or send in your articles or your Parish news or
feedback to: i...@churchnewssite.com.

I request you to take part in the various contests like the Bible Quiz, Photo
Caption Contest, Unjumble, Q & A, Spot the Difference, Picture Hunt, Who's who,
Best Recipe Contest, Essay writing Contest & Drawing Competition where you can
win attractive prizes & Certificates worth over $ 1000 every month. From July
1st 2010 we have launced 2 New Contests - Maximum Children's Contest & Free
Holy Land Trip Draw, we encourage each & everyone to take part in these
Contests too.

Recently we have launched CNS Friends, where you can meet & connect with
Catholic friends from all over the World , who share your views & redesigned
the " Pictorials" section which contains over 8000 + pictures and over 6000 +
Articles in various sections , making it a Veritable source of christian
information.

Most important of all, i request your prayers & good wishes for the Continued
Success of this site. If you have liked viewing the site, kindly forward this
email to all your Friends, Contacts & Relatives.

Thanks & Regards

Editor

CNS News Service

The world on four wheels in MSN Autos
http://autos.in.msn.com/

* * *

UK STOCKS EXHAUSTED! After a community-supported launch at
Croydon, Selma Carvalho's *Into the Diaspora Wilderness* is
available at Broadways Book Centre, Panjim [Ph +91-9822488564]
Price (in Goa only) Rs 295. Ask a friend to pick up a copy.
Details of the book http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/

* * *