From: "Venantius J Pinto" Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:50 PM
Subject: [Goanet] Unusual proverb? Doxeo_Zonvop

Ami amchem pollovya. Hanv tuji moskori sozmottan ani manun ghetam. : )

Pun torui tinnui "gaddi opaaryani" zanvoran assat: bukul, bokkod ani
mox/mhos (lhansan voddlem zanvor).
Holy smokes (Povitr dunvor).

Muj'Noxib, zoulem Moxik?
Bekar lavnnem, bokodd zonvnnem
Doxi lavno bukul zonvnno

Maca dita ki poilea pavtti--zou/zonv, hya kriyachem kriyaroop
(conjugation)
Goanettar "stahphit" zalam/nirmollan.

* * *

Encounter hints (and more) of the Goan life in Zanzibar, Poona, Mombasa, Basra,
Dubai, and even Nuvem and Colva, Sanvordem and colonial Goa. Learn of
experiences that shaped Goans worldwide. Selma Carvalho's *Into the Diaspora
Wilderness* now available at Broadways Book Centre, Panjim [Ph +91-9822488564]
Ask a friend to buy it, before it gets sold out. Price (in Goa only) Rs 295.
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/

* * *