Kindly print this letter in the goanet.
best wishes, Rose.

Dr Jose Pereira

 Hats off to Dr Jose Pereira.
I have read about him, and saw on utube, the way he quotes ancient sanscrit verses, in an incredible, recitativo manner. He is a Great and Unique personality, a Very Gifted , Learned, and Highly Cultured Man, and I am in absolute admiration of Him.

No one in Goa or wherever, should be offended by his Art. As has been said, the very temples in Khajurao and etc, depict much more 'nudity'...if we want to use that term,; Even some of the paintings in the Vatican have this feature, but all this is Art. The perfection of the human body, is one of the greatest works of art, and an artist sees it this way. All part of God's glory.

Mr Pereira, my best Wishes to You.

rosemora...@hotmail.it
Rome

Read all Goanet messages at:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/

* * *

Encounter hints (and more) of the Goan life in Zanzibar, Poona, Mombasa, Basra,
Dubai, and even Nuvem and Colva, Sanvordem and colonial Goa. Learn of
experiences that shaped Goans worldwide. Selma Carvalho's *Into the Diaspora
Wilderness* now available at Broadways Book Centre, Panjim [Ph +91-9822488564]
Ask a friend to buy it, before it gets sold out. Price (in Goa only) Rs 295.
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/

* * *