In my previous post on "orphaned farms..." one videolink was misplaced (the
very first one). This is the one which I should have inserted
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1bg6HafwE
Just below the heavily built Nagali hill these farms exist and the road is
deliberately widened to get a higher FAR as a new crop of erect concrete
would be raised just across these plots.
Dr. Nandkumar Kamat, GOA

Goa-launch of the well-received *Into The Diaspora
Wilderness* by Selma Carvalho on Aug 29, 2010 (Sunday) at 11
am at Ravindra Bhavan, Margao. Meet the author, buy a signed
copy (only Rs 295 in Goa till stock lasts).
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/