It has been 25 day since the Vasco lad Naresh Dourado was brutally murdered and
till date the Goa Police have not come out with any findings nor have the
culprits been brought to light.
As mentioned earlier we cannot take this case for granted like the other cases
happening on a daily basis in Goa. The Goa Government and Goa Police should
take stern measures to bring Justice to the family of the deceased.
We the people of Goa need an answer from the Goa Police.
We hope there are no interferences from the local politicians to suppress this
case for any reason.
May justice prevail.

Goa-launch of the well-received *Into The Diaspora
Wilderness* by Selma Carvalho on Aug 29, 2010 (Sunday) at 11
am at Ravindra Bhavan, Margao. Meet the author, buy a signed
copy (only Rs 295 in Goa till stock lasts).
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/