My hearty congratulations to Selma Carvalho, author of  the book "Into the
Diaspora Wilderness".

I wish you an astounding success on your book and hope you will come out with
lots more creative stuff in years to come.

Regards

Silviano

Here is a message :

Congrats to our Princess Leah!

With lots of love and affection from the good old days from the Goacom chat
gang

Do you remember?

Babush (who chatted in French with you), Cardinal, Salgal, Superioro, Twigga,
Xacuti, and all the other long-forgotten nicks?

Goa-launch of the well-received *Into The Diaspora
Wilderness* by Selma Carvalho on Aug 29, 2010 (Sunday) at 11
am at Ravindra Bhavan, Margao. Meet the author, buy a signed
copy (only Rs 295 in Goa till stock lasts).
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/