Carmen,

You are spot on!!!!

You have hit the nail on many heads!!!! If only some sense could be drilled into the thick skulls of the money grabbing electorate at the same time it would work wonders!!!

The power of education , or the power of T-Shirts or the Power of Money...Which one will prevail is the question!

At the moment Goa is so riddled with corruption from Top to Bottom from Legislators to Law enforcers to the Judiciary and the electorate and the Civil Service that ultimately MONEY still talks.

President's Rule is the answer for a sustained period of time with sweeping powers for the CBI and other national agencies, emergency long working courts to deal ruthlessly with thugs whilst the revolution, renaissance, renewal of hearts and minds takes place....It will cut out the money supply and abuse networks. If insufficient prisons, use the River Princess abandoned ship in Candolim as a floating prison and the Fort Aguada jail.

It has worked in the past and it will work again !!!!