Hi everyone

A picnic for the entire family, organized by our Youth! Thank you for
supporting our Youth.

On behalf of the Goa Sudharop Youth group, Shilla Almeida and Aditya Ambe
cordially invite you to the Goa Sudharop "Picnic in the Park" on Sept 5. All
invited (Goan and non-Goan family/friends). This event is being organized by
the Goa Sudharop Youth group for ALL ages. A family friendly event in
connection with Goa Sudharop's 2010 theme "Year of the Goan Volunteer Spirit".
Please come and support our Youth.

See flyer http://goasudharop.org/GSPicnicFlyer.pdf

Time: Sunday, Sept 5, 2010, from 11:00 am onwards

Location: Pleasant Hill Recreation Park, 147 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill,
Northern California.

Cost: $0.

Fun: Yes, lots of games/activities for all ages!!

What to bring: Please bring your picnic food, drinks/beverages/water,
cutlery/cups/napkins, picnic mats/chairs. Goa Sudharop will provide tea,
cookies, and fruits.

Additional (OPTIONAL) to donate to Goa:
1. Optional - please bring any new or used books for ages 13 and under which
you want to donate to Goa. We will send to Goa. Organized by Samantha
Mascarenhas.
2. Optional - please bring any small new or used toys (non-battery operated and
in working condition) for ages 13 and under to donate to Goa. Please do not
bring large toys or stuffed animals. We will send to Goa. The Educational Toy
and Book drive is being organized by Samantha Mascarenhas.
3. Kiran Shastri will provide an update on the FLIP FLOP project.

Please note all donations made above will be sent to Goa and distributed by
volunteers. Recipients in Goa will be determined by Goa Sudharop and publicly
announced.

For Seniors: Seniors who attend will be treated to baked goods ("TREAT ME
SWEET") organized by Anjali Shastri. Seniors are requested to share some story
about their past. 5 minutes each. We want to preserve your experiences through
oral history and pass it on to youth. Any topic is fine.

Please pass this message on to your family and friends.  Please email Shilla
Almeida (shilla.alme...@gmail.com) or Aditya Ambe (dinkera...@gmail.com) if you
have any questions.

Please RSVP to Shilla Almeida (shilla.alme...@gmail.com) with the number in
your group. We look forward to seeing you on Sept 5.

See flyer at http://goasudharop.org/GSPicnicFlyer.pdf

Thank you for supporting our Youth.

Goa Sudharop
www.goasudharop.org

Now available in Toronto, a few copies of *Into The Diaspora Wilderness* by
Selma Carvalho. Contact Bosco D'Mello
bo...@goanet.org (416) 803-7264
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/