YES CARMEN - YOU SAID IT 100% RIGHT. LAST 48 YEARS HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY GREDDY, SELFISH, EGOIST, CRUEL, ILLEGAL, CORRUPT , MUSCLE POWER, DADAGIRI MENTALITY GOANS -LEADERS AND AAM ADMI SUPPORTERS TOO.

IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE ALL FOLLOWERS OF 'EVE' AND WOULD NEVER REFUSE 'APPLE' , APPLE PIE !

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010
From: carmitamira...@gmail.com

Dear Mr Rebello
I am a bit puzzled by the e-mails you sent me, linked to this call for Goans to rule Goa. Who has been rulling Goa for the past 48 years? Aren't all our politicians, MPs, MLAs and the lot all pure local goans? Do you really believe Sonia Gandhi and the centre are that concerned and have nothing else to do but spend time trying to manipulated the everyday governance or rather the lack of it, in Goa? I don't think so.

Now available in Toronto, a few copies of *Into The Diaspora Wilderness* by
Selma Carvalho. Contact Bosco D'Mello
bo...@goanet.org (416) 803-7264
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/