Jason Keith Fernandes <jason.k.fernan...@gmail.com> wrote:

[1] Dr. Barad's observations ...... I  think he asks an interesting
and valid question....

[2]  just because the fight is 'the good fight'  should not allow us
to slip up and get dramatic...compromises our credibility

RESPONSE:

Jason, Well Stated.

In this matter, I too wholeheartedly support Dr Barad.

I am not yet ready to slam Justice Saldanha.

I want to hear directly from Justice Saldanha -  (a) IF he wrote that
letter (b) IF he bid ...on what basis he wrote that letter.

jc

Now available in Toronto, a few copies of *Into The Diaspora Wilderness* by
Selma Carvalho. Contact Bosco D'Mello
bo...@goanet.org (416) 803-7264
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/