                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

  Goanet joins Noel Rebello to raise money for Daddy's Home (Margao, Goa)
      Sponsor Noel as he climbs Mt. Kilimanjaro (5,882m or 19,298 ft)

        Make a donation at www.Goanet.org, click on MAKE A DONATION,
               state "Daddy's Home" in the Donation comments

         For more information see: http://bit.ly/SupportDaddysHome

Dear Sir,
I request you to please publish this article in your esteemed medium.
45 days have passed since our beloved Naresh was brutally murdered, but still
Goa police have not come out with any concrete feedback on this case. Lots of
things are yet to be revealed. What was the motive behind the murder.Who are
the other culprits involved. In the last press report released the Goa Police
said that ""the police are yet to establish the motive behing the murder" As
per the Police the culprit Snehal has already confessed the crime and what is
stopping the Police from revealing the motive behind this murder. For sure if
the culprit has acknowleged the murder during the interogation and then he must
have also revealed the motive of this murder.
Is the Goa Police trying to subside this case due to some political pressure.
Goa Police we need an answer and dont think that the people of  Goa have
forgotten this case.

Thanking you.
Your,
Ricky Fernandes.