The first person who came up with an answer to my quiz was Aniruddha
Sen Gupta aka Annie the writer, who lives in Porvorim I believe, and
whose most recent book was 'Our Toxic World: A Guide To Hazardous
Substances In Our Everyday Lives (Paperback)'

see  http://www.flipkart.com/our-toxic-world-toxics-link-book-8132103068 - '

Book Summary of Our Toxic World: A Guide To Hazardous Substances In
Our Everyday Lives
We are surrounded by numerous hazardous substances in our everyday
lives, which affect the health of people, of other living creatures,
and of the planet as a whole. This book is an effort to shine a keen
light on these substances, and suggest alternatives that will allow
readers to improve the physical quality of their lives and of their
environment. Our Toxic World takes a series of peeks into the lives of
the fictitious Sachdeva family and the people they come in contact
with, examines the hazardous substances that affect us in our everyday
lives, outlines the effect these materials can have on us, and
suggests alternative routes that we can adopt.

He wrote: "I had no idea about the connection, Augusto, but the
Internet makes ferreting out answers so easy these days:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3088406.stm";

I commend him. ;-)

>From an impressive personage ;-)

Augusto.

P.S. However it might be interesting to know still more about this
Lucan fellow. More commendations are availing the knowledgeable folks.
;-)

Cheers
Augusto

--