Floriano wrote:
PS: India is for all Indians, may be. Not my GOA,
definately NOT. Only those who can support themselves
will get entry into my GOA. Others please sleep/beg
outside the PARLIAMENT OF INDIA  or outside  the Raj
Bhavan in Delhi. Let the  President of India
feed these unfortunates since nobody needs to beg when
Kalmadi & Co  run a parallel economy."

Reply: Also on the footpath
Opposite Tato, I saw  a security guard sozzled unconscious.
Goa is/was dubiously associated with drunks and drinking,
I had seen drunken coconut pluckers and toddy tappers climbing
tall-dangerously swaying-in-the-breeze palms in high monsoons
but never a rummy security man pissed drunk on streets.
That Goa is history!
Attached is his picture, hoping the admin would know how
to use it here. I am trying to upload the picture I had
taken, but my flickr page is not uploading. in case the
admin can not upload my pic here I shall post the link to
that pic on my flickr page once I upload it.