Why only IFFI?. Isn't it necessary to ban it in restaurants all over Goa. The three restaurants I visited during my short stay not only allowed it but brought along astrays for the guests - O Coqueiro - Porvorim, Starlight - Arpora and another popular one on Holiday street Calangute.

Why should non-smokers be forced to inhale this toxic polluting stuff just because of the callous, selfish attitude of a section of people who care a damn about their own health and cannot be expected to care about the health of others all around them. I know two close lady friends who suffered from severe fibrosis only because of this one factor - one died, the other one is regularly on oxygen and if you see her terrible condition, you would understand why I detest cigarette smoking.