Dear All,
Very sadly, I read on the Navhind Times that Jackson Coutinho of Canacona, who
was struggling for his life at the Rashid Hospital in Dubai passed away
yesterday, 26th October. Does anyone know the exact cause of his death, did the
doctors do all they could to save the young man's life? I know how his state
was when I visited him twice in the hospital, and did not have a good feeling
about his recovery.
I hope his family will have the courage to bear the loss and pray for everyone
who may have tried to help the young boy get back to his normal health.
God give eternal rest to the departed soul - Amen.
Agnelo Fernandes
Goa/Dubai