To: <goanet@lists.goanet.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 8:34 PM
Subject: [Goanet] The so called freedom fighters purifying sea at Khariwado are a joke and fake.

From: JoeGoaUk <joego...@yahoo.co.uk>> To: goa...@goanet.org> Subject: [Goanet] 'Sagres' polluted Sea water in Goa ?>> ?> ?Portuguese ship 'Sagres' polluted Sea water in Goa? > Says Freedom Fighters> ?> FFs suddenly turned into God men now ? Purifiers> ?> I am sure they can purify our dirty politicians too> > Give them Call to purify your dirty Panchayat, Ministers,> MLAs, MPs?etc> ?> The group also wants to close down the Goa Portuguese Consulate> ?> Publicity stunt?>
Comments :  Camilo Fernandes
The report and picture of the so called freedom fighters purifying sea at Khariwado in Hearld dt. 26/11/10 is a joke. It would be interesting to know how many of these loyal?? freedom fighters/their family members have opted for Portuguese citizenship. If they are against the Portuguese/foreigners and sincere, then why do want their family members to be educated in English Catholic schools and instead be proud to be educated in their own schools? Why be against Portuguese/English language and learn their own local dialect? Why they or their family members are silent when Goa is being looted and ruined day by day by the Goan/Indian politicians, the builders? JoeGoaUK is spot on when he says why cannot they give a call to purity our dirty Panhayat, ministers, MLAs, MPs. etc.? Best wishes,Dev borem korum =