Gabriel,

Please write a detailed rebuttal refuting all the historical claims of
Nandakumar by stating facts, and if possible, reference to genuine historical
sources. It would be best if you could publish your rebuttal on Navhind Times.
I wish Nandakumar had not used unnecessary provocative rhetoric, and had stuck
only to facts. But we need to know history as accurately as we can, good, bad
or indifferent, without prejudice.

Cheers,

Santosh