The likes of Santoshi Helekar are clueless to the situation of Goa. More than two decades ago I was told by one Sarojini who used to work for a large mining concern as to what was happening to Goa (open rape of mines etc). This person was an outsider. She called us Goans stupid and naive. 50 years on we still continue being stupid and naive. Recently one Falviano Dias a traitor who was behind the production of the dreaded BJP VCD condones the invasion of 61 by saying (Prudent Media discussion) that Goa had no electricity. I have travelled to Bombaim several times in the seventies and eighties by bus. Most of the villages along the way were dimlit (electricity) or used pontis. I am not to sure what this donkey Dias is trying to compare. Clearly Bombaim was fully electrified so were our cities in Goa.

Regards

BC