Goanetters annual year-end meet is on Dec 27, 2010 (Monday) from 4-6 pm at
Institute Piedade (near Hotel Mandovi, opp Bread & More) in Panjim. Do come
along. RSVP via SMS 9822122436, f...@goa-india.org or 2409490 (after 2 pm).

Dear Benedict and Jason,

Yes, you guys have a good point if there are people who agree with you.

How do you like the portrayal of a Goan in Bollywood films? Do we like the image of a “Drunkard” or ABC (Ayah, Butler or Cook)?

Should we not respect the Freedom Fighters wishes? They may be right in asking what they want; the government has recognised their act of courage. Why did they sacrifice their lives to “Liberate” us from the shackles of Portuguese? Some of them fought behind bars for the sake of Goans to be free like doves.

Yes, music and soro is a part of our fabric – not to be depicted in Bollywood films! If they are already abusing that then why encourage them.

Mog sodanch assume

Oscar C. Lobo
Melbourne
Australia.