Lets have a date with Dandeli Wlidlife Sanctuary. Being the
international year of the forests, Wildtrek adventures is conducting
trips to various forests in and around Goa, this year. Scheduled for
the 5th and 6th of February,  we depart from Mapusa and Panaji in the
afternoon and will experience a bonfire, night trek, tent stay,
coracle boating, crocodile sightings, bird watching, syntheri rocks,
temple visit in this overnight experience. We are expected to reach
Goa back on Sunday 6th February by 8pm. A rate of Rs. 1700/- per head
inclusive of all the above, transport, buffet meals and guiding.
Jungle jeep safari and white water rafting is optional. Come don't
miss this kiss with nature. Call today 9822123458/9822155805 to be a
part of the adventure.