*http://www.oheraldo.in/newscategory/Letters/13*
*Goans taken for a ride
Lawrence D’Cruz, England
*The time has come to sort out the injustices in Goa. An ecological and
social disaster is taking place. Mining has been destroying our fauna and
flora, and has polluted our water table and agricultural land. We are at a
loss to see the gradual decimation of Goan identity. Who is going to pay for
the regeneration of the moon-like craters that blight our land? Look at the
mounds of garbage in our towns, villages and beaches. The Indian propaganda
machine is painting a fools paradise of Goa.

--
Please post your comments on my Blog: http://goanidentity.blogspot.com/

Please also see below:
1. Benaulim Village Action Committee: http://www.bvacbenaulim.blogspot.com/
2. "Rape of Goa" : http://www.parrikar.com/blog/the-rape-of-goa/
3. MAND - an adivasi-rights resource centre : http://mandgoa.blogspot.com/
4. EVERY GOAN SHOULD SEE THIS VIDEO:
http://infochangeindia.org/Infochange-documentary.html
5. Goa's Identity Movement group on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com//#/group.php?gid=193497031686
6. Official Government Site NRI Office (GOA): http://www.globalgoans.org.in/