The Mango Tree ART CAMP!!

April 25 - 30, 2011

10am - 4pm

Venue: Sharada Mandir School

Age group: 6 - 12 years

Flyer:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3bDmEMjnWk45qgHMTcE50g?feat=directlink

The Mango Tree Art CAMP is the place for Goa's kids to enjoy exciting art activities, to use wonderful art materials, to try new things, and to express their ideas! Our meaningful projects teach students techniques for working with a variety of art materials. We teach our students to be innovative thinkers by valuing their ideas and contributions. We also teach our students a respect for tradition as we learn about artists and art history.

At ART CAMP, our approach teaches our students to value their own ideas and to appreciate the perspectives of others. This give our students the tools to work confidently and effectively whether they are working independently or with a group. at ART CAMP students and teachers work together to think beyond limits and to be creative leaders. - Leslie Lakhia (Co-ordinator, Mango Tree Art Camp)

Further details at i...@sgcfa.org

Goanet A-C-E!
Arts ~ Culture ~ Entertainment