Hey, look whose getting disturbed by the Gandhi's here!! Giving sleepless
nights to the guy in saffron.

hAVE a nICE dAY
Seb

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:15:30 +0530
From: "U. G. Barad" <dr.udayba...@gmail.com>

Dr. Swamy talks about Rahul Gandi changing his name and about his
education, about his citizenship, about his arrest at Boston airport.

Read more at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5As3uAc0vU

The same website (youtube) on the same page also brings up many more
things about Raul which we probably don?t know.

The same page also gives details of Sonia?s education, citizenship,
birth and birth certificate, why she was given the name Sonia, her
smuggling, and much more.
****

In another post with subject : Too many cooks..

Borod wrote: While I maintain I have answered your questions, I think
Kangress and Gandi are disturbing your nervous system more then anything
else!
If you are interested in knowing more about Rahul Gandi and also about
Gandis click on this link (and also click on links provided on the same
page) and listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5As3uAc0vU