From: goanet-boun...@lists.goanet.org
On Behalf Of Dr. Ferdinando dos Reis Falcão
<<<If one's main aim is to decorate their children with only degrees rather
than a have wider knowledge of the world and knowledge that physics, general
science, maths, biology, etc., teach that we see and use in daily life; then
opposition can be labeled as "conspiracy".
**Today we need a lot of knowledge for our daily life. If all these subjects
are not taught in the school, then we shall have "illiterate" citizens, whether
they are physicians, lawyers or teachers. There is no need of Konkani nor of
English, since our children speak at home and learn from their parents!... They
will be able to go through easily till the end!
I wish good luck to the Goan schools, under the guidance of the Education
Minister!
Regards.
Fr.Ivo