Yes my grandaughter goes to an English MOI school, but yours should not
2011-06-18

Parents are aghast at the hypocrisy of the Bharatiya Bhasha Suraksha Manch
leaders. It was an open secret that most of them have happily put their
children and grandchildren into English medium primary schools. It was only
when the fiery Adv Radharao Gracias made a public statement to the press
exposing the hypocrisy of the BBSM leaders that more and more Goans are
getting an idea of the real truth.

Shashikala Kakodkar sent her son to an English Medium School - to a hated
Christian institution like Don Bosco's no  less! Her grandchildren are
studying in Sharada Mandir where the donations to get one's child in
allegedly go into thousands.

Uday Bhembre confessed to *Herald* reporters that Radharao was right that
his grandchildren go to an English medium primary school. He also said he
could not interfere since he was not the parent of the children only the
grandparent.

"I don’t decide the future of my granddaughter. It is not right for me to
decide her future," Bhembre is quoted to have said.

He has no qualms however of deciding the futures of lakhs of children from
middle and lower income families.

Kiran Naik's child must be terribly confused now. Junior Naik has been
pulled out of a Konkani MOI school and put into Bhatikar's English medium
school. Yes Bhatikar is also one of the leaders of BBSM and yes he runs an
English medium primary school. Now after the furore, Naik has taken his
child out of Bhatikar's and is enrolling the child into Popular School,
Margao.

http://www.targetgoa.com/newsd-Yes-my-grandaughter-goes-to-an-English-MOI-school-but-yours-should-not-2520

--
DEV BOREM KORUM