Album Launch - Tuzo Uggdas by Alex Dias

Locatin: Santa cruz church hall-st.cruz
Time :  Friday, July 1 . 7:00pm - 10:00pm

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=247989871883759

Tuzo uggdas' is my debut konkanni album , I have composed my songs in such a
way
that they not only cater to the Goan listeners but also the world over.
The album has songs in different genres so that it can appeal to people with
different tastes of music.
Apart from local Deknni style flavour, there is a mix of Pop, Rock, Reggae
and rock n roll.
The backup vocals for these songs have been arranged in a very innovative
way with lot of modern influences.
The title track of my album 'Tuzo Uggdas' is a dedication to my father who
passed away last year and the others
are on various themes such as, the song on Mother Theresa is life and her
contribution towards mankind.
Also there is a song giving a message to the couples getting married.
There is a song on the way we Goans celebrate feasts with great enthusiasm
as well there are a reggae
flavoured song on the Goan cuisine, There is a light bone-tickling comedy
song called "Milkman",
and also a song of a sailor falling in love on-board! The lyrics have been
written by my brother Francisco Dias.
The song on Mother Theresa has been written by Peter Barbosa.
I hope that this work of mine will be accepted by the listeners and the
lovers of Music,
check out my teaser track here,,
Thanks!
Alex Dias