Sane and rational Goanetters would have learned to ignore crackpot nascimental
nonsense by now. But let me point out that as far as both female infanticide
and female foeticide are concerned, China is worse than India. The immoral
policies of its communist government have caused the male to female ratio of
China to grow to 1.21, i.e. there are 120 boys for every 100 girls at present.
The corresponding ratio in India is 1.08.

Cheers,

Santosh