Sandeep

I am FOR a football stadium, the only issue is what size and where. I do know
how Goans love football and youth in the Panjim area need a place to play. If
it caters to the right section of the community, fine. But these grandiose
"glitz and glmaour" ideas raise my suspicions, especially after the recent
Caculo Mall fiasco for the locals. The bigger the stadium, the bigger the
problems. And when the current political and big business class get involved (a
la mining, mega-projects), it is ALL problems.

Why don't you post a link (since Goanet does not permit attachments) to the
stadium plan and the cyber-public can view the detailed proposal.

George
  • ... Dr . Ferdinando dos Reis Falcão
    • ... Sandeep Heble
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
      • ... George Pinto