Personally speaking , I was present in Court  on another occassion to hear a
Constitutional disagreement,  when  a leading , so called eminent ,Counsel made
a representation in Court that the action taken by Government was supported by
the PEOPLE as elected in the Elections duly held. I am personally grateful (as
many others of my thinking)   when the Honourable Justices remarked " THAT THE
WILL OF THE PEOPLE IS SUPREME WHEN EXPRESSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE
CONSTITUTION OF INDIA"

LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA! MAY HER PEOPLE EVER PROSPER. LONG LIVE THE
REPUBLIC OF INDIA, THAT IS BHARAT.