                      **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

To those who didn't recognise this Goanetter in Goa, please try guessing
what he (the same guy) is craning him neck over
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fn-goa/6235902435/in/photostream
and where?

PS: All I can say is that he was very cruious to know who had identified him
as "Floriano Lobo"!

2011/10/12 Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا <
fredericknoron...@gmail.com>