                      **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

Vigilance should be a contioeous process. It is a pity that, with so many eyes
peering into and surveiling transactions in the Government in order to ensure
transparency, there have not been prosecutions of the principal culprits. By
this I mean those in high positions who are the TAP ROOTS  of all this
corruption. Or is it that we are only to be vigilant for this week and let the
scoundrals get away with Mass corruption with impunity during the rest of the
51 remaining weeks?

Manuel (Eddie) Tavares.