                        **** Goanet Classifieds ****

   Enescil, a Brazilian engineering firm requires Engineers, Architects

    and Draftsmen, proficient in AutoCAD, for their new office in Goa

   Those interested can email enescil....@gmail.com by 15 November 2011

     Selected candidates will be sent to Brazil for 2 months training

 On 20 November 2011 09:16, Mervyn Lobo <mervynal...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> The invigilator, a fellow Goan of Tanzania, told me to make sure I ticked
> the box saying English is my native language. I was surprised at the time.
> The invigilator, who will be reading this, requested me to do so as she
> knew what the results would be. I scored either 98% or 99% on that test.

Mervyn, Interesting. So do you think that a lot of Goans answering the
TOEFL might be creating the Kurzon Dilemma, by claiming that Konkani is
their mother-tongue (and by implication, primary spoken language)? FN

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
      • ... Mervyn Lobo
        • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Gabe Menezes