                        **** Goanet Classifieds ****

   Enescil, a Brazilian engineering firm requires Engineers, Architects

    and Draftsmen, proficient in AutoCAD, for their new office in Goa

   Those interested can email enescil....@gmail.com by 15 November 2011

     Selected candidates will be sent to Brazil for 2 months training

I smell a conspiracy here. These guys are continually giving us to protest,
shout and complain about. How creative! I'm the kind of a guy who would
complain about the stench of feni, and then, when it is removed, complain
equally (or more) saying that we are being stripped off our heritage.

FN

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Mervyn Lobo
    • ... Mervyn Lobo
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا